With our Retail Security Systems, you can:
- Prevent Loss – Deter shop-lifting, prevent employee theft, reduce inventory shrinkage
- Improve Profitability- Detect cashier-related shrink, detect fraudulent transactions (discounts, cash refunds, coupons, zero-sales, returns, and more)
- Enhance Customer Experience- Monitor employee/customer interactions, improve facility service levels, monitor stock-outs, blocked aisles, and long queues
- Optimize Store Performance- Improve staff planning, increase employee productivity, analyze customer behavior and traffic flow, optimize store layout
- Increase Conversion Rates- Evaluate and improve effectiveness of in-store advertising and other marketing activities, analyze store conversion rates
- Mitigate Facility Risk- Reduce likelihood and cost of defending fraudulent “slip and fall” claims and other lawsuits
Additionally, our Retail Security Systems enable you to:
- Manage from ANYWHERE- Remotely monitor your store(s) via the Internet, manage multiple stores from a centralized location
- Improve Management Efficiencies- Reduce time spent investigating suspect incidents, produce detailed exception reporting, linked to video evidence
- Improve Operational Consistency- Monitor and maintain system-wide operational standards
American Digital Security Systems are ideal for:
- Convenience stores
- Gas stations
- Apparel retailers
- Specialty stores
- Grocery stores
- High-risk stores
- Full service and quick-serve restaurants
Important Tips & Considerations
System Configuration – When setting up a video security system for your retail store, there are several key considerations:
Privacy Protection – Always install your security cameras in public areas, such as the sales floor, the customer service desk, or warehouse/inventory rooms. Avoiding areas such as bathrooms and employee break rooms will maintain the privacy for your employees and customers.
Disruptions – Power surges or outages can lead to damage or disruptions in your video surveillance footage. While these risks are not common, you should consider having an alternate power supply and/or security system in place should this occur in your store.
Theft and Vandalism – Cameras and recorders are often a target for thieves looking to disguise or protect their identities. Always keep your recording solution in a safe & locked location, and supplement your security system with covert cameras to capture video evidence should your traditional cameras be disabled.